Skip to content
21 years and older only (21+)
- Dominique Cornin founded his eponymous estate in 1993, and has since passed the reins on to his son, Romain, who studied winemaking in the U.S and New Zealand, as well as in the Mâcon.
- With holdings of 12.5 ha across multiple appellations, the estate celebrates the different terroirs of each individual site.
- Many of the plots have very old vines, some more than a century old.
- The estate has been certified organic since 2003 and currently practice biodynamic farming methods.
- These wines are a celebration of the Mâcon, highlighting the unique microclimates and soils. They show purity, finesse, and elegance.